We know that our drivers are the most important part of our business. So we offer better pay, excellent, well-maintained equipment, and our exclusive guarantee of time off the road, at home, with your family . We treat our drivers like the partners they are. Something you don't find often in the transportation industry. And, we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business, which provides you the ideal environment to prosper and make a meaningful contribution.
Not only do we pay better than most in the industry -- on time and "for real"-- we offer many driver advantages that take the worry out of raising a family... so you can concentrate on building your career. Next time you see a "Miller Man" on the road, ask him why Miller is the best choice for the best drivers .
- Must be at least 21 years of age if married; If under 23 years of age, must be married.
- Must have at least a 10th grade education.
- Must be able, either by training or experience, to safely operate a tractor/trailer unit.
- Must pass D.O.T. physical, drug and alcohol test.
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial Drivers License with Tank Truck and Hazardous materials Endorsements.
- No more than three (3)violations in three (3) years and no DUI within ten (10) years. No DUI in a commercial motor vehicle regardless of age.
- Must not have had any major preventable accidents in the past twelve (12) months.
- Must complete a driver's application form.
- Must pass a road test.
- Must complete a written examination.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must have a valid T.W.I.C. card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
Need more information about the T.W.I.C. card? click here: www.tsa.gov/twic
- Must have a valid passport
Need more information on how to obtain a passport? Click Here: Passport Info