- 63% of gross revenue on non-dedicated loads
- 67% of gross revenue on dedicated loads
- 100% fuel surcharge adjusted weekly
- Paid demurrage after 3 hours free time for loading and unloading
- Reimbursement on billable tolls
- Compensation for applicable percent rate for most accessorial charges
- Compensated for time spent while having the tank cleaned at tank washes other
than the home terminal
- Weekly settlements
"No Cost" easy start-up:
- Miller will provide parts and installations of all pumps, hoses, in-transit heat capability, power take-offs and fittings. In addition, Miller will also pay to relocate fifth wheel to Miller specifications, removal of hand valve, relocation of equipment to make room for pump installation.
- Miller will provide the first set of permits at no charge to the contractor. Contractors will be responsible for the purchase of subsequent permits.
- Miller will pay for the initial physical and drug screen.
- Miller provides D.O.T required inspections on contractor equipment at an interval of 90 days at no cost to the contractor.